Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REFLECTION
    This second grading period with the topic all about HTML tags. I learned a lot in applying tag attributes, the purpose of following the format in tag attributes. I can apply this knowledge for preparation for my big adventure.
   I have many problems that I encountered in our ICT class like do not knowing to make the exercises properly and clearly because sometimes I didn't hear Ma'am Melany. Third problems is like in terms of test I review but in actual test I can't remember the things that I reviewed so sometimes I got low scores in quiz.
   I addresed the challenges by giving solution like in do not know how to make the exercises, must be listen to the teacher the direction.
   Moving on, I will do my responsibilities as a good students to our school I do my teachers orderly and neatly and I will behaved to those challenges that continously flow like falls, I will accept the bad things that I've done and make my study colorful.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm. nice blog It really fulfills my stomach of contentment And before I forget, your work was not bad ,its also nice to be the first one to comment on your wonderful work.....keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elow......nice reflection good job keep up the good work god bless you all ways good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete